Sunday

Disclaimer

To the best of my knowledge all information provided on this site is accurate. If any information or documentation is false or provably inaccurate - any person or party may make me aware by contacting me.

The written statement on the first page is my opinion based on my personal experiences and those of several other students I knew personally, as well as others who have written commentary (whom I do not know personally) but whose opinions I have good cause to believe are truthful and accurate.

The page titled "Warning to Indian Students" is based on the comments of former students which I have no reason to disbelieve, and my personal opinions and advice regarding the quality of education at Eminata managed post-secondary institutions.

The page "Open Letter to Peter Chung" is an expression of my personal feelings and beliefs, which I regard as accurate due to my own personal experiences, information written in The Province newspaper, comments by former students, available litigation details and other public information.

As of April 11, 2012 - I have been contacted by Eminata (see: main page) regarding this blog. I have been asked to shut it down and issue a public apology - neither of which I will do until forced by court order. The rest of the Disclaimer still stands. 

I consider this site to be a valuable public resource providing information on: complaints, litigation, and student opinions about Eminata-managed institutions.

I consider everything written to be covered under Section 2(b) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.  (See: Freedom of Expression)
I am not responsible for the accuracy or content of any other website that I may have linked to or recommended. I have done so in good faith - believing the content to be accurate - but confirmation of accuracy is solely the responsibility of the viewer.  The content of other websites owned and managed by other persons can change at any time and without my knowledge and therefore does not necessarily imply my endorsement.

            April 2012.


NOTE: The dates shown on different postings are not the actual dates of publication, but random dates I have used in order to post in a more simple and efficient manner. Blogger requires dates on all postings and I have back-dated posts to random dates in order to publish quickly without effecting the format of my blog.